Whenever I find a DIY project I want to do, I always look up multiple tutorials because I feel like each of them offer a little more detail in some areas more than others. I would encourage you to do the same, but please don't hesitate to contact me for any questions. My goal is for all of you to say at the end of this tutorial, "That's it? That looks so easy!" So let me know if you find anything difficult to understand or if you have any questions at all.
I thought these were so cool and easy to make and they definitely added flair to all of my decorations. Some people used them as pendant lamps, I used them for centerpieces...what will you use them for???
- 1 Small/Medium size bouncy ball
- Hemp String or Crochet String, for a wallet-friendly alternative
- Ailene's Clear Tacky Glue
- 1 Red Solo cup
- Black Marker
- 1 Bike Needle (Very Important!)
1. Put the cup over the inflation hole and draw a line around the cup.